Finance & Development
BNP Paribas CIB is a major global business and strong financial management is fundamental to our success and reputation.
CIB Finance & Development provides the accounting expertise and financial control that enables the bank to function across multiple financial jurisdictions. Finance professionals cover a wide range of roles:
- Financial accounting & controls
- Management accounting
- Performance management
- Strategy & development – financial planning, supporting acquisitions, mergers and divestments projects
- Financial benchmarking
- Monitoring and supporting operational and regulatory capital requirements
- Managing tax exposure
- Financial systems – designing and producing the firm’s financial and management accounting tools
Joining the CIB Finance & Development function you will play an important role in the management of a global business, delivering reliable and timely financial performance information and analysis to ensure a stable platform for our revenue generating activities. Your clients will include internal teams such as CIB management, business lines and BNP Paribas Group, as well as external agencies such as regulators and central banks.
- Develops the management and accounting information that informs global business strategy
- Manages the financial implications of major structural changes