BNP Paribas’ Fixed Income business offers a comprehensive suite of products addressing the full spectrum of client needs, from financing and market access to yield enhancement and hedging.
Operating globally across the Credit, Interest Rate and Foreign Exchange markets, we build strong, long-term relationships with our clients – investment managers, corporations, financial institutions, governments, central banks and public sector institutions – to help them raise and invest capital and manage their exposure to risks.
With more than 2,000 specialists across origination, sales, trading and research, our core activities play an important role for the major actors in the international economy, allowing borrowers to optimise their funding needs and investors to maximise their returns.
Teamwork is a key component of our success. Our salespeople and traders work together with research and structuring to provide tailor-made solutions for clients' specific investing and hedging requirements. The different roles in Fixed Income require different strengths, but whichever path you take, you'll need to have a strong academic record, good analytical skills, and be able to communicate well with clients and colleagues.
Nearly half of the graduate roles available in Fixed Income are based in London and New York. The remainder are spread across Europe and Asia Pacific – in particular, China and Singapore.
We have roles available in Sales, Trading, Structuring, Research and Quantitative Research.
- Headquartered in London
- Trading floors in Hong Kong, London, New York, Paris, Brussels, Singapore, Tokyo and São Paulo
- Supported by regional offices throughout Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia Pacific
- Over 2,000 professionals globally
- Best Corporate Bond House (Euroweek, 2011)
- Structured Products Americas House of the Year (Structured Products Americas, 2011)
- Structured Products House of the Year (Risk, 2011)
- Euro Bond House (IFR, 2010, 2009 & 2008)
- Covered Bond House (IFR, 2010)
- Most Innovative in FX (The Banker, 2010)
- Interest Rates House & FX House (Structured Products Europe, 2010)