Global Equities & Commodity Derivatives
Global Equities and Commodity Derivatives (GECD) brings together the three complementary client-facing activities of Structured Equity, Flow & Financing and Commodity Derivatives.
Structured Equity provides structured solutions to personal and business customers, banking networks, insurance companies and pension funds. It provides customised or exchange-traded structured products to meet their needs in capital protection, yield and diversification.
Flow and Financing offers products and services to help institutional investors with their investment, hedging, and portfolio-optimisation. These products and services encompass flow derivatives, stock lending, prime brokerage and execution, as well as Asian equities research and brokerage.
Commodity Derivatives offers a full range of price-risk-management solutions on a wide range of traded commodities. The OTC (Over-The-Counter) group provides liquidity and market-making services, while the Futures team provides global clearing and financing tools for listed commodity futures and options to the corporate and institutional clients.
An entity dedicated to the Emerging Markets completes the structure of GECD to meet the growing interest in investing in this area, as well as the specific needs of emerging and growth market clients.
- A world leader in derivatives and structured products
- Positioned across three global regions (Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific)
- Over 1,400 front-office professionals globally
- European House of the Year 2011 (Structured Products Magazine)
- Commodity House of the Year 2011 (Commodity Business Awards)
- EMEA Structured Equity House 2011 (IFR Awards)
- Structured Products House of the Year 2011 (Risk Magazine)
- Structured Products Americas House of the Year 2011 (Structured Products Magazine)
- Derivatives House of the Year 2011 (Energy Risk)
- Precious Metals House of the Year 2011 (Energy Risk)
- Best Equity Derivatives House 2010 (Euromoney)
- Best Derivatives House 2010 – Institutional (The Asset)
- Best Equity Derivatives Provider in Asia 2010 (Global Finance Magazine)
- EMEA Structured Equity House 2010 (IFR)