In an industry where people are the primary asset, the support Human Resources (HR) offers is a critical component part of our operation.
The bank has a dynamic employee proposition which focuses on identifying, and the development of, the talent that enables our growth and provides rewarding and diverse career opportunities.
HR supports the CIB business round the world via an evolving regionally empowered HR model, and provides a full range of strategic advisory and transactional services – from payroll and recruitment to career management, learning and development, organisational design and employee relations. In regular direct communication with the Bank’s corporate HR team, CIB HR is the first point of call for all CIB employees on any matter relating to the employment, remuneration and benefits.
CIB Human Resources is tasked with:
- Developing and rolling out efficient, automated and flexible global processes delivered locally and in accordance with best market practice
- Identifying and monitoring short and long-term people management challenges
- Providing creative and reliable solution-driven Human Resource expertise
- Building the most engaged, diverse and motivated human capital
- Leading culture change
HR has developed a structure that provides business and subject-specific expertise globally, delivered in our main territories through local HR teams:
- Global Business Partners support a line of Business, Coverage or CIB Functions
- HR Product Experts support specialisms such as Reward, our Graduate Programme, Learning and Development, Diversity, HR Information Systems, International Mobility
Our business is all about the quality of people we recruit, retain and motivate. Joining BNP Paribas CIB HR you can look forward to a fast-moving and demanding career working at the cutting edge of the HR profession.